Boobitch Family Reunion 2: Vigo the Carpathian

balor123

Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:27 am

The game was a little disapointing to me, how it was 100% action. Please don't make these games 100% action, i love the Boobitch games because of the story telling, gives the action more flavour, and for the people who like only action, they can fast foward to the action, and everybody's happy.
tuff.01

Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:53 pm

yeah, can kinda agree on this one. however, i found the nancy scenes to be hot. but that may be biased cuz she's my favorite lol.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:53 pm

Thank you for the feedback guys!
balor123

Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:48 pm

Yeah Nancy is my favorite too, and yeah her scenes were very nice hehe, just lacked story before the scenes, i also know it was the continuation of the last one so that's why you jumped right into action kinda, but since Nancy's son was there, the van could be next ti him or something, and the ladies get dressed, then when they were inside the castle, they would have to split to find the ghost, and he would have a turn on each one, playing "ghost games" like in News Reporter 1, and then at the end he would reveal himself for their gran finale :P
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:16 am

balor123 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:48 pm
Yeah Nancy is my favorite too, and yeah her scenes were very nice hehe, just lacked story before the scenes, i also know it was the continuation of the last one so that's why you jumped right into action kinda, but since Nancy's son was there, the van could be next ti him or something, and the ladies get dressed, then when they were inside the castle, they would have to split to find the ghost, and he would have a turn on each one, playing "ghost games" like in News Reporter 1, and then at the end he would reveal himself for their gran finale :P
Ha-ha, that's a good plot to be honest!