Game Ideas.

balor123

Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:34 pm

Hey, i was wondering, what's taking so long for you guys to declare my game idea as the winner.
Kaiju316

Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:25 pm

balor123 wrote:
Hey, i was wondering, what's taking so long for you guys to declare my game idea as the winner.
Hey dude um sorry to break it to you but your idea wasn't chosen. It was Boobelma 8 that won the idea contest. Both you and the second place winner submitted an idea with Officer Juggs in which Serega handles not Kosmos. Kosmos does not handle said characters so he didn't choose your idea. Also I think your idea was disqualified due to the usage of non humans fucking Juggs which is against the rules. The second place winner had straight up incest and the script was too confusing.
Anonymous Master

Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:32 pm

balor123 wrote:
Your idea ultimately couldn't be used. Even though recently Serega has broached the idea of using Tilda Von Titantanks in his next Cassie Cannons game, the Game-makers ultimately stick to characters that they "own" or are primarily responsible for in terms of what games they make, and they don't use each other's characters out of respect for one another and to respect the portrayal, personality, art style, and sense of continuity that they usually establish for their characters, barring maybe the occasional cameo or minor role (like the cameos involving Mrs. Claus in some of Kosmos' Christmas games or the cameos of Juggs in Vadim's MnF Metropolis games).
The only exceptions are characters that don't really belong to anyone, like Baka or the characters from any Naruto parodies.
Serega is largely responsible for games involving Juggs, along with other characters like Cassie Cannons and Mrs. Claus, and Vadim is responsible for games involving characters like Megamounds or the Boobitch family or whatever.
Fact is, your game idea was ultimately disqualified the moment you suggested a character that Kosmos couldn't and largely still can't use like Juggs.
You, along with quite frankly anyone else who suggests game ideas, should take a look at existing characters and more importantly which game-makers are "responsible" for them before just randomly asking Game-makers if they can make a game involving them, since they might not have access to said characters

Furthermore, there are themes that the game-makers can no longer exploit due to the rules of the billing service used by MnF Games. They can't do incest (unless it's between stepsiblings or step-parent/step-child, in which case it's not really incest), they can't do futa or tentacles, there are limits to how far they can take any sort of mind control or drugging, and above all they CANNOT use NON-HUMANS for sex anymore regardless of their gender (animals, beasts, vampires, ghosts, zombies, Centaurs, demons, etc), with the only possible exceptions being those who are virtually IDENTICAL to humans in terms of appearance/physiology (gods, Kryptonians, elves, etc).
And no amount of pestering will change this.
balor123

Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:30 am

But all my characters exist already lmao, if you read carefully i mentioned the puppets from the very first Officer Juggs game. So it can't be disqualified because of that. So won't they take my idea in consideration for Serega to do it? I mean when it's Serega time ofc.
Anonymous Master

Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:59 pm

balor123 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:30 am
But all my characters exist already lmao, if you read carefully i mentioned the puppets from the very first Officer Juggs game. So it can't be disqualified because of that. So won't they take my idea in consideration for Serega to do it? I mean when it's Serega time ofc.
at this point, the game-makers are gonna avoid anything non-human related to avoid unnecessary issues, including likely robots and puppets (since it's still animal-themed and therefore has traces of beastiality in it). Besides, that poll was for Kosmos, not Serega.