I'd honestly like to see some breast expansion + lactation stuff

darkdill

Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:53 am

I know the chicks are already pretty top-heavy, but it'd be funny and sexy to see a modest-sized girl have her chest expanded to comical proportions. Bonus points if her tits start milking too.

Here's a couple of scenarios I can suggest for it.

Perfect Dark - Sexy Files
A sexy spy (who would look like Joanna Dark from Perfect Dark) enters a supervillain's hideout but gets caught by security and strapped to a table (without being stripped). The villain then injects her with an experimental serum that makes her D-cups grow to Z-cups (or something like that), which causes them to burst out of her top. She then gets groped and starts lactating. The villain then decides to fuck her while sucking her milk dry. You can go from there.
Artwork of Joanna
https://imgur.com/ez1Tlox

Lana Craft - Titty Temple
Lana finds another temple and takes an artifact, but sets off a trap in doing so. The monster that attacks her stings her chest with poison needles that make her boobs swell up and burst out of her tanktop. Then, as she's being fucked by the monster, her breasts start spraying milk, and she ends up drinking her own milk.

I honestly would love to see a tentacle scene with breast expansion, but sadly you guys don't do tentacles anymore (AFAIK). :cry:
proton13

Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:55 pm

darkdill wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:53 am
I know the chicks are already pretty top-heavy, but it'd be funny and sexy to see a modest-sized girl have her chest expanded to comical proportions. Bonus points if her tits start milking too.

Here's a couple of scenarios I can suggest for it.

Perfect Dark - Sexy Files
A sexy spy (who would look like Joanna Dark from Perfect Dark) enters a supervillain's hideout but gets caught by security and strapped to a table (without being stripped). The villain then injects her with an experimental serum that makes her D-cups grow to Z-cups (or something like that), which causes them to burst out of her top. She then gets groped and starts lactating. The villain then decides to fuck her while sucking her milk dry. You can go from there.
Artwork of Joanna
https://imgur.com/ez1Tlox

Lana Craft - Titty Temple
Lana finds another temple and takes an artifact, but sets off a trap in doing so. The monster that attacks her stings her chest with poison needles that make her boobs swell up and burst out of her tanktop. Then, as she's being fucked by the monster, her breasts start spraying milk, and she ends up drinking her own milk.

I honestly would love to see a tentacle scene with breast expansion, but sadly you guys don't do tentacles anymore (AFAIK). :cry:
Actually these are pretty interesting stories. I really like the idea. Probably a gangbang story with that would make it more intense. However the sad part is that the rules don't allow such here.
Anonymous Master

Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:15 pm

i don't think there's any rules against lactation (hell, "Where's my Milk" involves SPECIALIZES in big boob usage and lactation), but there is against tentacles (and even if there wasn't, it's never really been a popular trope, as seen by the fact that maybe only like 2 or at most 3 games had featured it back when it was still allowed).
I think most people who have any sort of lactation fetish are usually sufficiently satisfied by the "Where's my Milk" games, hence why there isn't a lot of pestering or requests for it.
Plus, Vadim does sometimes use it in his games (like Where's my Milk and one of his news reporter games).

The breast expansion idea does sound interesting, but since most of the girls already have big boobs that are like J-cups at least, i'm not sure if they would do it.
Maybe Kosmos would be open to it, seeing as he has done breast expansion games before (that breast rub cream game) and not necessarily ALL his female characters have big boobs.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:40 am

If you guys have images of the max boobs size that still is ok for you feel free to share it here, it would be interesting for me to check it out. Any images are good, not only from our games.
proton13

Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:01 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
If you guys have images of the max boobs size that still is ok for you feel free to share it here, it would be interesting for me to check it out. Any images are good, not only from our games.

mnf_kosmos

Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:07 pm

And here I was, trying to escape the giant tits, but they pulled me back in! :lol:
ga857007

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:35 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
:twisted:
Attachments
RJ204015_img_smp6.jpg
RJ204015_img_smp6.jpg (59.82 KiB) Viewed 3290 times
RJ204015_img_smp4.jpg
RJ204015_img_smp4.jpg (55.41 KiB) Viewed 3290 times