Are you guys able to go back to older games and update them? Like changing a scene/adding something new?

Armothy

Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:50 pm

Like certain old scenes that didn't have a cumshot, are you guys able to go back and add them in? I think you guys can even make a new tab or something called "Updated games" with a changelog in the description of what changed. Could be another selling point, especially for older fans who been here for awhile. And I suggest this because I know making new games can take allot of time making new assets/programming, but this can be something in between of new games to spice up the older games, make them fresh and give them more attention so they're relevant again.
anonymoosefan

Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:57 am

Over the years there have been a lot of authors on these forums who have asked this of their games.

Missing cumshots, missing scenes, changed story elements, etc.
Brob

Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:23 pm

Yup & a decade later there's still no such thing.

A shame since a good chunk of authors left because of it.
BakaIsBack

Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:03 pm

Ranboo wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:42 pm
https://www.twitch.tv/ranboolive
Get banned bot
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:28 pm

Most likely we won't.
It's much easier to work on the new scenes and try to polish them with new skills. It already takes a lot of work and it's gonna take a lot more work to polish previous scenes, since you'll have to redraw, most likely. Plus if we start spending time on the old scenes, I am sure a lot of people would not be happy, since we don't create new content.
Sorry about that.
mnf_kosmos

Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:41 pm

Armothy wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:50 pm
Like certain old scenes that didn't have a cumshot, are you guys able to go back and add them in? I think you guys can even make a new tab or something called "Updated games" with a changelog in the description of what changed. Could be another selling point, especially for older fans who been here for awhile. And I suggest this because I know making new games can take allot of time making new assets/programming, but this can be something in between of new games to spice up the older games, make them fresh and give them more attention so they're relevant again.
Very soon we will invite the community to discuss plans for the development of our site. There are ideas to turn small games into one extensible one.
MNFan

Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:29 am

Personally I'm more curious on if you could replace some of the flash games on the site with the mobile versions that were already available on Mobibooby when that was around
mnf_kosmos

Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:51 pm

MNFan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:29 am
Personally I'm more curious on if you could replace some of the flash games on the site with the mobile versions that were already available on Mobibooby when that was around
We are trying to find a solution to how to run old games. As soon as it is found we will make a post on this topic.