Kim Poundable

pervynamek02

Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:40 pm

I saw the blank post of "Kim Possible" among the ideas pitched to recently and thought I'd share a Kim Possible parody idea of mine.

The rough concept would be Kim Poundable is a multi-talented young woman who doubles as a secret agent/superhero in her off-time with her lanky, laidback boytoy Ron Stoopable. I imagine Kim would have decent sized tits, maybe not much bigger than DDs but be kind of bottom heavy with a fairly round butt. Ron I figure would kind of have your standard lanky nerdy build. One day while trying to thwart the scheme of her recurring nemesis Dr. Darkin, the two are caught in the midst of their infiltration of his lair by Darkin's lead henchwoman Shegro. After their capture, Kim is brought to Darkin who plans to put her through some special torture devices which happen to mainly be a lot of sex toy-like devices. However Kim has a few lockpicks hidden in her gloves so she's trying to break out while she's being tortured. This would be where the first portion of the game would be; You take command of the sex machine stuff to stimulate Kim's arousal while she's attempting to break free, with maybe two meters on the screen - one for her arousal and one for her lock picking progress. You have to use different devices to distract her with arousal like robotic hands to fondle her tits, robotic tentacles to molest/massage her abdomen, paddles to spank her ass and of course a dildo or two being thrust into her pussy and anus. If she breaks out too soon, you lose. You win when she orgasms before she can break out.

After Kim's climax, we would move to the dungeon where Ron is hung on a wall in shackles when Shegro comes in. Ron asks where Kim is and Shegro says that Darkin is playing around with her but she's a bit more concerned about him. Ron would ask why and She would explain that Dr. Darkin wanted to experiment with a super soldier serum he stole a bit ago and had her inject Ron with it while he was knocked out. Ron would be shocked but wonder why he hasn't changed and Shegro would explain the Doctor thinks it might be that he'd need some stimulation which she's here for. As she says that, she unzips her top and exposes her huge tits spilling out a bit from a black bra. Ron would be surprised and ask what she's doing and she would explain that the doctor said that arousal can stimulate the serum and she'd figure she's get him good and flustered. This would go into the second part of the game where you take control of Shegro arousing Ron with a strip tease as you can make her shake her boobs and ass and remove pieces of clothing at certain points to get him good and horny. This seemed like a fun idea to me and I imagine Shegro being a very curvy hourglass build with huge tits and ass. After you get Ron sufficiently horny, we go to the next part of the game where the super soldier serum has transformed Ron into a muscular hulking super soldier with a massive cock but it's also caused him to break out of his chains and put him into a severe sexual frenzy as he leaps on top of Shegro and would proceed to the first major sex scenes of the game where he fucks her tits, pussy and ass to the point where she's senseless and covered with cum when he's done.

Assuming this wasn't too much, we'd get a scene of Kim coming to rescue Ron, only to get fucked doggystyle by the frenzied Ron while he smacks her bubble butt.

I like this particular idea and would actually would like to do a sequel where Ron is back to normal save for an enlarged cock and increased libido and gets some release from parodies of Bonnie Rockwaller and Kim's Mom Ann.