More game ideas!

JINXED

Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:02 am

I thinks he right about the revote and giving us some time to make some changes im down for it if the others are too
IronMan2011

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:50 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:45 pm
Hi guys, please give me more good ideas for the future game!
magic book 6
JINXED

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:21 am

IronMan2011 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:50 am
mnf_vadim wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:45 pm
Hi guys, please give me more good ideas for the future game!
magic book 6
Maybe something where he finds an ohter magic book with more powers and have a mini game like the frist one and you can have guest stars from other mnf game like shea star , offier juggs and etc
JINXED

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:29 am

Maybe the main character and his frineds try a new spell out and they accidentally summon a female demon or a succubus and of course a foursome happens or they make a new sex slave :twisted:
Kelumir

Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:45 pm

I hope they accept changing one of the lead ideas to the guys in it to being human pirates or bandits or whatever, because if not than it'll be the most bullshit victory for myself, or johnny#, or one of the others who have human on human action in their idea.
Jimjim3DX

Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:12 pm

Kelumir wrote:
I hope they accept changing one of the lead ideas to the guys in it to being human pirates or bandits or whatever, because if not than it'll be the most bullshit victory for myself, or johnny#, or one of the others who have human on human action in their idea.
Since so many of the votes have gone to April and Gloria I think a re-sub & vote makes the most sense. I've updated my idea. I assume your idea is safe but I guess everything's up for debate at this point. Are bunny and cat girls fine or are they non-humans too? Where does the line get drawn at this point?
Kelumir

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:08 pm

Jimjim3DX wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:12 pm
Kelumir wrote:
Since so many of the votes have gone to April and Gloria I think a re-sub & vote makes the most sense. I've updated my idea. I assume your idea is safe but I guess everything's up for debate at this point. Are bunny and cat girls fine or are they non-humans too? Where does the line get drawn at this point?
I think they might be being a bit more lenient with my idea since all the ideas Vadim mentioned (apart from Gloria Gazongas) feature a human girl getting fuck by non-human guys, whereas with mine the guy is human and some of the girls are (possibly) non-human. Plus it could be that, since cat and bunny girls are quite popular, they could just make the argument to CCBill that they're just girls wearing fake ears and tails.

Though that's just me speculating, I don't know for sure.
JINXED

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:14 am

So are we doing the revote ? Becuase there was talk if it but we really never got any full answers?
Kelumir

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:46 am

JINXED wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:14 am
So are we doing the revote ? Becuase there was talk if it but we really never got any full answers?
I highly doubt we are.
Do you remember that Beauty and the Beast game they did not to long ago? Well that was the winner of a round when they only wanted Beauty and the Beast themed games (it was around about the time the live action remake came out). Though there were only 3 ideas submitted and only 1 of them was actually Beauty and the Beast themed. WE talked about re-opening submissions on the old forum back then, but they went ahead with it anyway.

If I were to put money on it, I'd say what's going to happen is that they're either going to take one of the fore-running and adjust it so CCBill won't complain (such as taking the orc in Elica Honkers and turning them into human bandits), or they're going to take the first one on the list that they feel doesn't clash with any of the rules.
DerLurker

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:56 am

Or a simpler solution: Making Bebop and Rocksteady like 96% human through some humanizing potion with just small details remaining qho they actually are.

It's the winner of a vote, that should have been removed before it could get so much votes, so it deserves to be made and not tossed away.