So sorry Serega

Gearman

Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:27 am

Sorry Serega I know you have a lot of things going on and catch up with your work and I know a lot that everybody's a critic with my Idea of Game that hope to come alive but I understand that my Idea won't come to MNF games but when i see all the cons and bad crap and haters don't want it on MNF i mean there no game made about it I look up and down for it like a guy can bang sexy plump or stack goblins orcs and trolls but fine I give in no body wants it or see it
Boopnbop

Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:12 pm

Gearman wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:27 am
Sorry Serega I know you have a lot of things going on and catch up with your work and I know a lot that everybody's a critic with my Idea of Game that hope to come alive but I understand that my Idea won't come to MNF games but when i see all the cons and bad crap and haters don't want it on MNF i mean there no game made about it I look up and down for it like a guy can bang sexy plump or stack goblins orcs and trolls but fine I give in no body wants it or see it
Nobody was hating on it. You're just being persistent and annoying like you are now. Also why are you apologizing about it. Just take it easy. If you really want it to be a game then wait months until the next submission and perfect a script or something.