sebastian

Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:50 pm

super heroine hijinks 4 history please
BigK7o8

Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:09 am

sebastian wrote:
Hey, so I wrote the story for Vadim. Basically there’s a new villain in MnF metropolis who has been ravishing women and Mighty Mom is his new target. I tried to make it short and sweet with a minimal intro and epilogue, but there is a mini game and three sex scenes. It’s bondage heavy with the user having the option to torture her more in certain scenarios but that might get cut from the final product for time reasons. But it’s cartoony, I tried to write it in the style of an old comic book, so if you’re not into that kind of thing it should still be okay.

I’d post the whole script but there’s a semi-extreme (not pregnancy :lol: ) twist ending and I don’t want to spoil it.
sebastian

Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:42 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:09 am
sebastian wrote:
Hey, so I wrote the story for Vadim. Basically there’s a new villain in MnF metropolis who has been ravishing women and Mighty Mom is his new target. I tried to make it short and sweet with a minimal intro and epilogue, but there is a mini game and three sex scenes. It’s bondage heavy with the user having the option to torture her more in certain scenarios but that might get cut from the final product for time reasons. But it’s cartoony, I tried to write it in the style of an old comic book, so if you’re not into that kind of thing it should still be okay.

I’d post the whole script but there’s a semi-extreme (not pregnancy :lol: ) twist ending and I don’t want to spoil it.
And super son
manthus

Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:24 pm

Sounds great! Hope we'll see the game soon.