Officer Juggs in Blood Sucker, Tit Fucker

pervynamek02

Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:25 am

Kind of an idea involving Officer Juggs, putting it up here due to the rule about Officer Juggs being off limits but I wanted to share it.

I'm still working on the fine details but the idea would be Officer Juggs encounters a vampire. The game would start with possibly a news bulletin or article about how MnF Metropolis has had a string of vampire related activity lately with people either being found drained of blood or suffering from a mysterious blood borne disease along with a few abductions. News Media has labeled it as the work of a vampire and while Officer Juggs is skeptical, her track record of running into supernatural crap hasn't made her ignore the possibility. She follows a few leads from recent attacks to find the vampire about to attack someone. Juggs shows herself and after some banter by the vampire implying her to be a stripper or hooker, we go into a minigame where you take control of the vampire and avoid some of Juggs' shots at him while he takes swipes at her clothing and strips her down to her sexy undies(Juggs saying that the underwear was a bargain or that underwear that fits her well is expense so she has a bra that her tits are spilling out of their cups and panties that are practically a thong on her big ass)

After the game, the vampire seems to have been harmed and Juggs closes in before he uses his hypnotic eyes to place Officer Juggs into a trance. While in this trance, the Vampire commands Juggs to shake her tits and ass before stripping them off and allowing the vampire to suck on her tits, get a titfuck from the entranced Juggs and even getting to fuck her. However, Juggs would be able to come out of her trance due to the vampire losing concentration from the fucking and getting beaten up by Juggs before she hauls his ass in.

What do you guys think?
sanctum1729

Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:59 pm

Last edited by sanctum1729 on Sat May 09, 2020 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheUndertaker

Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:43 am

I'm always for more officer juggs but I'm getting tired the idea of a sexy woman being hypnotised/magical seduced/blackmailed some that some random guys/monsters end up fucking them.
erott666

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:50 am

an officer hypnotized by a vampire went to Romania. there she met a Duke, who gave her a nice welcome and left her for one night. the wine had been drinking, the officer had a drug aphrodisiac.at night, a werewolf came to her and fucked her in all positions.with his huge cock, he made it clear to the officer what it means to suck a real huge cock.as the ass should be stretched on his penis, so he willingly used her huge Breasts..fucking her between her Breasts and finishing her face. the next day, the officer woke up in a ball gown and went to the hall where there were guests. among them was the vampire,count boroden and a bunch of new faces. Among them came a large black .he grabbed the officer by the hand and dragged her into the cellar and turned into a Cyclops 5 meters.with a huge boner. this is the end of the game.
integrityowner

Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:50 am

TheUndertaker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:43 am
I'm always for more officer juggs but I'm getting tired the idea of a sexy woman being hypnotised/magical seduced/blackmailed some that some random guys/monsters end up fucking them.
agreed
Kelumir

Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:07 pm

First off, I'm glad to see you acknowledge that you know Juggs is off limits. So it's nice that I don't have to repeat myself. :lol:

Though sadly your plot needs a little work, as they've said that hypnosis isn't allowed anymore. So while you could easily adjust the idea to feature a new busty police officer/detective/some other member of law enforcement, you'll need to find a new way for the vampire to have his way with her.
pervynamek02

Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:33 am

Kelumir wrote:
First off, I'm glad to see you acknowledge that you know Juggs is off limits. So it's nice that I don't have to repeat myself. :lol:

Though sadly your plot needs a little work, as they've said that hypnosis isn't allowed anymore. So while you could easily adjust the idea to feature a new busty police officer/detective/some other member of law enforcement, you'll need to find a new way for the vampire to have his way with her.
About the other officer thing, I was going to pitch the idea of a new member to MnF PD. The character would be called Betty Bazoom/Bazooms, she'd be like Juggs' upbeat niece who would kind of be like if you took the personality of Judy Hopps from Zootopia and put her on a super curvy bombshell. Basically she'd be like a character who could be used in place of Juggs.

Well, that's disappointing. The trance/mind control is really the best way I saw that going. Possibly the only other way I could do it would be coercion where Juggs or some other gal is forced into shaking her stuff and fucking the vampire in exchange for maybe explaining where he has the kidnapped women. I don't know. Sounds a little too much like Officer Juggs' first game then where she's forced into fucking those native American ghosts.
Kelumir

Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:20 pm

pervynamek02 wrote:
Kelumir wrote:

About the other officer thing, I was going to pitch the idea of a new member to MnF PD. The character would be called Betty Bazoom/Bazooms, she'd be like Juggs' upbeat niece who would kind of be like if you took the personality of Judy Hopps from Zootopia and put her on a super curvy bombshell. Basically she'd be like a character who could be used in place of Juggs.

Well, that's disappointing. The trance/mind control is really the best way I saw that going. Possibly the only other way I could do it would be coercion where Juggs or some other gal is forced into shaking her stuff and fucking the vampire in exchange for maybe explaining where he has the kidnapped women. I don't know. Sounds a little too much like Officer Juggs' first game then where she's forced into fucking those native American ghosts.
That character sounds awesome! 8-)

And sorry for having to be the one to disappoint you. But keep thinking about it, because I think she would be a great addition to the MnF roster.
mugen64

Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:58 pm

pervynamek02 wrote:
Kelumir wrote:

that's a good idea i would go with best friend or apprentice