Miss The Milk

Lushly

Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:40 am

MNFan wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:35 am
Figured I'd offer a little input on this. I feel CCbill would probably be okay with goblins being used. I mean, they're fine with weird creatures like centaurs, orcs, and Donald Trump so I don't see how goblins could be off the table, and if you couldn't use goblins could substitute it with something human-like though still relatively non-human and keeping within the short theme, like gnomes or some sort of pygmy tribes person. I'm not the one running the site so I'm not too well-versed on what their regulations are on these sort of things, but I feel there's an easy work around

As for the bit about Mrs. Megamounds getting with a tree(?)....I mean it's probably gonna be fairly cartoony, like when a cartoon character is whacked with a stick on the head. If it's too violent could once again use a work around like some sort of knock out gas or something, or just simply cut away to text explaing that she was knocked out without actually showing it

I dunno I feel it's a bit wrong to just skip the idea considering not only did it win but also we kind of have to pay to vote for ideas to begin with ^^'
It's a bit unfair to people who paid for subscriptions and also voted for the idea and were looking forward to the game. All I really recommend is to discuss with the person who wrote the idea and see if there's any kind of ways to rework it so it's still within CCbill's policies.
I wholeheartedly agree. If this vote isn't going to be counted, everyone that paid for premium during the months it was taking place should get a refund since that was a prerequisite for voting. It falls under "services unrendered".

I also agree that there are easy workarounds for potential problems. Skipping it entirely because of a few minor hiccups is just lazy in my opinion. The writer already offered to rewrite it, so why not just let him/her do that? Problem solved.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:39 pm

I like the general idea of Where is the Milk4 and I don't mind to make a game based on this idea, we just need to change two things. 1) Non-human characters 2) She passed out after hit the tree by head.
Both of them are red flags for CCBILL

Feel free to change the idea and send it to me.
sanctum1729

Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:39 pm

Last edited by sanctum1729 on Sat May 09, 2020 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lushly

Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:54 pm

sanctum1729 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:39 pm
mnf_vadim wrote:
I like the general idea of Where is the Milk4 and I don't mind to make a game based on this idea, we just need to change two things. 1) Non-human characters 2) She passed out after hit the tree by head.

1)If that is so, then Cannibals and Tribals fall under the category of humans, right?It could be done with them.
2)The Cannibals/tribals used poison dipped needles and shot Mrs Megamounds, from behind the bush, thinking her to be some wild animal.Due to the needles effect she passed out, unconscious on the ground.
Easy there, sanctum1729. KatBread said they'd rewrite it and we should let them since they won the vote fair & square.
KatBread

Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:10 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:

Thanks, Vadim! I'll begin work on it right away and get it to you as soon as possible.
KatBread

Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:34 pm

Where's The Milk IV? Monk's Feast

Intro: Out of work and beaten down, Mrs. Megamounds leaves MnF Metropolis to find work in the town Red Heat. She gets lost along the way in a forest near Sacred Mountain...

Scene 1 - Two old, short, fat monks are seen surrounded by empty milk bottles on the ground of the forest. I was thinking they look something like this : https://imgur.com/a/zeilAC7

Monk 1 : "Shit bro, we're out of milk!"

Monk 2 : "What the hell, you drank all of my milk, you fat bastard!"

The two monks begin fighting as they hear leaves rustling and someone approaching. The first monk peaks through the bushes to see what's making all of the noise. Cut to Mrs. Megamounds walking down the path in a tight white, zip up jumpsuit. Her huge tits bouncing as she walks down the path. The little monk's eyes bulge as he watches her.

Monk 1 : "Holy fuck! Look at the size of the tits on that chick... they could feed us for days!"

Monk 2 (pushing Monk 1 aside to take a look) : "Oh man! I wouldn't mind sliding my dick between those melons after I drink all of her milk."

Mrs. Megamounds, looking tired, stops on the path.

Mrs. Megamounds : "I'm starving! There must be something I can eat in this stupid forest..."

Looking around, Mrs. Megamounds spots a bush with bright red berries.

Mrs. Megamounds : "These look edible..."

Mrs. Megamounds picks a few berries from the bush and eats them.

Monk 1, still watching from behind the bushes rubs his hands together with a massive erection.

Monk 1 : "She just ate the sacred berries! Today might be our lucky day"

Monk 2 (frothing at the mouth) : "What a stupid bitch! Those berries will make her lose her mind."

Mrs Megamounds either passes out from eating the berries or begins to hallucinate and lies down. Upon seeing this, the two monks jump out from the bushes and approach her, drooling over her massive tits.

Sex Scene 1 : The two monks are on either side of Mrs. Megamounds, the player has control of both monks with the options of grabbing, massaging or bouncing her tits. If you want to include a mini-game, you could make a 4th option of unzipping her top, the player will need to unzip it slowly before she becomes aware. Finally there is an option to unzip her blouse. Her massive tits still bound by a white bra. The player has another option of grabbing, massaging, or bouncing before pulling the bra down. Return to mini game for pulling the bra down. Upon the bra being pulled down, Mrs. Megamounds huge tits bounce out and the monk's faces are in shock & awe.

Monk 2: "Let the feast begin!"

Sex Scene 2 : Her tits finally revealed to them, the player now has options to bounce, massage, lick, or suck (milk). If you want to include a mini-game, you could include one where the player needs to massage her tits a certain way to make her start lactating before they start drinking it. Both of the monks have "milk meters" on the side of the screen that fill after they've received enough milk from her. Once one meter is full, depending on which monk fills his meter first, pushes the other one out of the way saying, "Fuck off, these tits are mine!"

Sex Scene 3 : The monk that won the previous round gets on top of Mrs. Megamounds and slides his cock between her tits. He has the options of slow/medium/hard/manual. The other monk is rubbing his cock on Mrs. Megamounds nipple with the options of slap nipple/rub in circles around nipple/fuck nipple. Once both of their pleasure meters fill, the monk titfucking her blows his load all over her face and the other monk cums all over her tits.

Outro: The two monks are seen walking off into the sunset with Mrs. Megamounds, covered in cum in the foreground.

Monk 1 : "I'm stuffed, I don't think I'll need to eat or fuck for days!"

Mrs. Megamounds finally comes to, super groggy from the berries.

Mrs. Megamounds : "What the fuck were those berries? My clothes are all dirty?! How the hell am I going to pay to have them cleaned? I better find a job, fast! Red Heat, here I come!"

Mrs Megamounds is seen walking by a sign directing her to Red Heat with dirty handprints on her jumpsuit over her tits.
Last edited by KatBread on Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KatBread

Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:38 pm

Hopefully that works. If you need me to, I can change it so when she eats the berries, she hallucinates and thinks the two ugly monks are actually two handsome men if that works better for you. Thanks again, Vadim!
sanctum1729

Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:37 pm

Last edited by sanctum1729 on Sat May 09, 2020 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
KatBread

Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:09 am

Thanks, sanctum! In the 2nd sex scene, both of the monks are sucking both of her boobs at the same time ;) As for the gangbang, that’s up to Vadim. He asked this one be short so I kept it as short as possible.
Dildo Baggins

Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:45 am

Nicely edited, mate! Hopefully we can look forward to this one again. I like how you made the monks really lust after Mrs. Megamounds, that's a huge turn on for me. It's disappointing when the characters are sort of lackadaisical about the sex.