Votes Are On.

Kelumir

Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:41 pm

Hey guys.

Kelumir here. I've been a member of MnF for a while now and I just wanted to set up this thread to explain to new members and people who are new to this site how the voting system works.

Basically, you can vote for every idea on the list once. You can either give it a positive vote (a green thumbs up) or a negative vote (a red thumbs down). At the end of the voting period, an ideas total score it based on the number of positive and negative votes it gets.

For example, if an idea has 57 positive votes and 13 negative votes, it's total score would be 44. When the voting is done, the idea with the highest total score will be added to the production list and typically the submission period will open again.

Though there will be times when the admins may chose to skip a submission period for various reasons. There may also be submission rounds where they ask for ideas to fit a certain theme. Suck as a parody of a certain show or anime, or to fit in with a certain holiday, such as Christmas or, as the "We are preparing for Thanksgiving Day" would suggest, Thanksgiving. :lol:

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post and I'm sure either myself or another member will help you out. ;)
Kelumir

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:32 pm

Hey guys,

So voting is under way and it's a close race for first between my Super Whore Family 3 and darkball16's April O'neil's Big Story. And while Officer Juggs Jungle Mission is close behind, it's not a contender.

beinghaseo

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:32 am

Seems we have a jump in membership. The new website may have brought in more people. Nice to see that.
Punk43

Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:45 am

beinghaseo wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:32 am
Seems we have a jump in membership. The new website may have brought in more people. Nice to see that.
I noticed this as well, seems as though not qualified ideas and ideas with no reference pics are ranking. :roll:
Eddy_Conte_99

Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:58 am

When will be possible to see a new game?
Chubsman7567

Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:45 am

when is the next game suppose to be released?
Dwayne

Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:40 am

Chubsman7567 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:45 am
when is the next game suppose to be released?
I️t’s been 14 days since the last game, so I’m guessing it’ll be up in the next day or two.

I️ don’t know who will be releasing a game next, but my money is on Kosmos and his thanksgiving game, but it could be Vadim...
Sexy Mizuki

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:17 pm

we need more Diva Mizuki games!!
beinghaseo

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:28 pm

It may be a Vadim or Kosmos game at this point since Serega just went.
Kelumir

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:44 am

Hey guys,

Just wanted to make a quick post about how the votes are currently going.
It's still a close race for first between Super Whore Family 3 and April O'neil's Big Story, and it's been going back and forth for the last few days.

Now, looking at the board as it is, I know what some of you are thinking. "But Kelumir, Officer Juggs Jungle Mission has more votes than both of them, so surely it's going to win."
Well yes, that idea has a higher total score, but it's not going to win for 3 reasons.

Reason 1: He used an original character without the owner’s permission.
The only reason this idea has gotten as many votes as it has, is because it’s titled Officer Juggs Jungle Mission. He hasn’t asked Serrated’s permission to use her, and even if he did, Serrated wouldn’t have given it.

Reason 2: He hasn’t included the whole script.
As the artists have clearly stated in the rules, all submissions have to include all of the dialogue, which he clearly has not done. What he has submitted is just the concept of an idea, at best.

Reason 3: It’s the wrong artist.
The game that wins this round is going to be made by Kosmos, whereas all Officer Juggs games are made by Serega.