Dirty Sandman

FaethS

Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:17 pm

I've been playing a few of these games as sort of a guilty pleasure for a while. After some time of considering I finally just got an account on here, and I wanted to share an idea for a possible game.

I'm a somnophiliac, which means that I get turned on by seeing someone having sex with someone else who is asleep/unconscious, and I remember first playing the Drunk/Sleeping Tsunade games, and I would really like something of that nature again.

As the title of this implies, it would star a Sandman sort of character who's feeling sexually frustrated, so he puts various babes to sleep so he can have sex with them while they're unconscious. The babes could be original characters or perhaps even characters from cartoons/games/anime/etc.

Just an idea, but I wanna see what you all think of it.
Kelumir

Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:39 pm

I kinda like the concept, though I do feel there is one possible problem.

One of the things that absolutely isn't allowed in the games is rape. And under certain circumstances, what you're suggesting could be considered rape. After all, just because a girls doesn't say 'no', it doesn't mean it isn't rape.

The only advice I can think to give would be to perhaps make it clear in some way that the girls want this to happen.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 am

That's true, CCBILL will block our account if we keep making games with characters who are sleeping or passed out.
FaethS

Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:16 am

Ah, that's a shame.
FaethS

Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:21 am

I did just post another idea that I thought of a while back that I think may be more to the regulations of the site. :)
Kelumir

Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:49 am

Hey FaethS.

I've been doing some thinking, and I had a thought for a possible solution to this problem.

What about something like some scientists are doing some studies about how the brain reacts to different stimuli while in different states?
They've done several tests so far, and now their latest one is to see how the female brain reacts to sexual stimulation while in a state of deep sleep. They advertise for several volunteers, with the promise they'd be compensated for their time. The girl(s) then take sleeping pills and that someone (could be a guy or maybe another girl) would come and do sexual stuff to them once they're asleep.

It could also be be stated that the scientists have done thorough background checks on the people doing the sexual stuff, so they know they can be trusted. And since the girls are volunteers and the scientists have informed them what would be happening, it wouldn't be rape as they are agreeing to do this.

What do you think?