MnF non-premium members

kdsucks

Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:59 am

Dear MnF team

I am a free member of you site and love your games but currently I am not able to pay for a premium membership. This was not a problem in the past due to me being able to play the demos of the game but now you are no longer offering any demos at all which is unfair for your community who don’t have enough money to spend on your games. I am sure that bringing back demos for the game is extremely easy so there is no reason why not to but there can also be other options. The first one that comes to mind would be a free trial for about a week or for a limited amount of games so people could be able to experience the games as well.

Right now there is no reason to be a free MnF member as you only have access to old games or the forums and nothing else. If there is a reason why there are no longer any demos I would love to know why but at the moment there is no reason to even create a free account.
CodeW

Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:34 am

I think Vadim told us that one demo will be released every time 3 new games are created. The harsh truth is that MNF doesn't need Non-Premium Members.
kdsucks

Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:07 am

It’s been like 6 games since the last game with a demo was released and I do believe that non-premium members are still important as they still bring traffic to the site and can help promote the brand. That is why many current creators (such as grandayy or afrobull) post their work for free to anybody and have payment be an additional option. People who don’t pay are still important as they usually are the majority
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:35 am

We decided to try this non-demo strategy for some time. It's cuz we don't like our non-premium users, but cuz we try to find a way to have enough premium users to allow us to keep working on the games. Don't get us wrong.
integrityowner

Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:53 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:35 am
We decided to try this non-demo strategy for some time. It's cuz we don't like our non-premium users, but cuz we try to find a way to have enough premium users to allow us to keep working on the games. Don't get us wrong.
did you ever want to make your site larger and more popular?
kdsucks

Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:07 am

As I said before one the best ways to grow your site is through non-premium members since they are usually the majority and if it is their first time entering your site and notice no free games recently they will not know the quality of recent games which will turn them off to the idea of buying the membership as it makes it look you don’t believe enough in your games to make it available to everybody. I would also suggest to have more of a social media presence such as twitter and Instagram. This can be very important as it brings more people into you site. There is where demos or free trials become important as new people want to experience it before buying it so by having free trials or demos new people will be more inclined to buy the membership. As integrityowner said without free trials/demos you can’t grow your site without free players