New game/parody idea: Tri-State Orgy (PnF/MML/H&G)

AlphaWhatever

Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:54 am

It's a parody of Phineas and Ferb, Milo Murphy's Law, and Hamster & Gretel.

Story is basically that due to a mishap, one of the inators of a parody of Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz engulfs the entire Tri-State Area with a powerful aphrodisiac that makes everyone extremely horny and eager for sex for a couple hours at the very least, resulting in a Tri-State-wide orgy of sorts.

There would be six sex scenes, each focused on (parody versions of) a different couple from either of the aforementioned shows. The parodies are all aged up to be 18+ at least (and big boobs for the girls), and are based on the following pairs:
- Phineas Flynn and Isabella Garcia-Shapiro (Phineas and Ferb)
- Candace Flynn and Jeremy Johnson (Phineas and Ferb)
- Ferb Fletcher and Vanessa Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb)
- Milo Murphy and Amanda Lopez (Milo Murphy's Law)
- Zack Underwood and Melissa Chase (Milo Murphy's Law)
- Kevin Grant-Gomez and Hiromi Tanaka (Hamster & Gretel)

Sex poses would include various forms of vaginal sex (cowgirl, from behind while groping boobs, French kissing and a raised leg, full nelson, missionary while grabbing leg), as well as a titfuck and a deepthroat. I imagine that the Vanessa parody would have the titfuck with even bigger boobs, the Candace parody would have the deepthroat, the Isabella one would have cowgirl, the Amanda one would have missionary, the Melissa one would have full nelson, and the Hiromi one would have from behind.

After all the sex scenes, a parody of Perry the Platypus manages to get the aphrodisiac-spewing inator to self-destruct.

I'd prefer if either Kosmos or Serega were to make this one, but ultimately I don't really mind if it were anyone else.