Advice

lbobl

Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:58 pm

Hi guys

its probably the last time i will post something here i wanna advice you guys, mnf games used to be so good back in the days now it really bad (tbh) in terms of everything really i talked before on how taboo themes can make your games better but its really not just about that its a factor but if you want to forbid some themes you can and can still make good quality games first i wanna tell about couple bad repetitive things the lack of creativity and short games, games used to have a lot foreplays and sex acts fetches minigames and it was long and all that matter after 2020 the quality dropped so bad i think that when you stopped using flash, another thing is the repetitive use of same girls we need to see new girls new characters and ideas its not necessary to make every girl in mnf fuck every possible guy , i really think you should use flash again you seem to have more flexibility and creativity with it, ruffle is almost over, longer games with exciting new stuffs and girls you now be creative
(even if drawings like old school mnf (which btw wasn't bad at all not so much different from nowdays)) is better than Hight quality drawing for a short game same girls maybe the episode number 50 and same sex positions basically game with no soul, there is no way someone prefer the new one over the old, ppl like this are either new to mnf never tried the new or old loyal fans but i think if you listen you will save your baby (mnf) and make it grow better you will get more players and more fanbase to play your game and join

i hope i helped somehow

peace
Tamias

Sat Jul 06, 2024 6:24 pm

I think your idea is right. It's time we needed some new roles.But if you reuse flash memory, some people's computers and Opera browsers may not be compatible. I think you should reconsider using flash software.
lbobl

Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:57 pm

Tamias wrote:
I think your idea is right. It's time we needed some new roles.But if you reuse flash memory, some people's computers and Opera browsers may not be compatible. I think you should reconsider using flash software.
to play flash games without the concern of browser not running them or having issues you have 2 options
option 1
you can use ruffle although it has some games may be bugged by using it but once its ready they will fix that i guess

option 2
guaranteed and works 100% for all games with no issue download palemoon browser its for free then delete-remove current flash version you have and download older one version (29 in specific ) you can play flash games on your palemoon browser with not a single issue now

Note : removing- deleting flash version will have 0 effect since its useless anyway and disabled not usable anymore so you have nothing to lose trying this method (option 2)
Tamias

Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:46 pm

lbobl wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:57 pm
Tamias wrote:
to play flash games without the concern of browser not running them or having issues you have 2 options
option 1
you can use ruffle although it has some games may be bugged by using it but once its ready they will fix that i guess

option 2
guaranteed and works 100% for all games with no issue download palemoon browser its for free then delete-remove current flash version you have and download older one version (29 in specific ) you can play flash games on your palemoon browser with not a single issue now

Note : removing- deleting flash version will have 0 effect since its useless anyway and disabled not usable anymore so you have nothing to lose trying this method (option 2)
Still can't do it