Dwayne and his characters in other games.

JackTon

Sun May 28, 2023 11:50 am

Hello Dwayne I hope you read this thread.
I'm a big fan of your creations and stories, you are a great reference for me.
But I wonder if you'd like to see your characters in other games?

I'd like to mention that I'm working on a game and would love to add Cassie Connons as a cameo.
Last edited by JackTon on Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dwayne

Sun May 28, 2023 11:22 pm

Hey, thanks! Glad to hear you’re a fan. I’d be happy to read your scenario and give my blessing if you like. Pretty much the only requirement is that Cassie is convinced to have sex to get ahead on a case or she finds herself in a situation where sex is the only solution :mrgreen:
JackTon

Mon May 29, 2023 12:44 am

Dwayne wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 11:22 pm
Hey, thanks! Glad to hear you’re a fan. I’d be happy to read your scenario and give my blessing if you like. Pretty much the only requirement is that Cassie is convinced to have sex to get ahead on a case or she finds herself in a situation where sex is the only solution :mrgreen:
I'm glad you answered me but ok it's just a basic idea:

There is a cult of women on a distant island who are devoted to a demonic god :twisted: Our heroine is curious and decides to investigate this mysterious cult, going to the island.
The game's MC knows some secrets about this cult and Cassie and he end up meeting.

Well this is just a basic idea but if you want to create with me or suggest something I would be very happy. :mrgreen:
JackTon

Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:01 pm

I already have some sketches ready for her.
I can plan the itinerary with you and give you more details, if you want add me on Discord.

JackTon#6788

Yeah, I want your blessing haha.
GHOSTBOY128BITS

Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:03 am

JackTon, I sent you a friend request could you accept it I would like to see the sketches you made