Pregnancy

ricmight

Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:00 pm

Will there be any new focus on pregnancy/impregnation games? Would really like to see more of those tags in new games.
ytgf7

Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:41 am

that be pretty cool if the character acknowledges that she might get pregnant id buy that
Junior_p

Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:14 am

it would be great, if an ordinary woman has several ideas, a pregnant woman has twice as many ideas! I will create stories for this topic and BigK7o8 Serega Vadim will make games about pregnancy
Last edited by Junior_p on Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alex-chan

Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:09 am

would be cool do to.
or one of those fertilization bubbles
Junior_p

Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:38 am

Alex-chan wrote:
would be cool do to.
yes yes man I was thinking something a little more rude, after all the character will be pregnant she will be twice as excited. Something that was a gang bang and bbc and the big breasts full of milk milk can't be missing!!!
Alex-chan

Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:50 am

Junior_p wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:38 am
Alex-chan wrote:
would be cool do to.
yes yes man I was thinking something a little more rude, after all the character will be pregnant she will be twice as excited. Something that was a gang bang and bbc and the big breasts full of milk milk can't be missing!!!
sounds sexy
Junior_p

Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:53 am

If they say that it's too complicated to put blue veins on the characters' breasts, that's fine, I'll understand, but these stories that I'm going to post CAN'T MISS THESE BLUE VEINS. I'll post one that's almost ready later.
it's a detail that I'm sure will sell
Junior_p

Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:21 pm

Housewife Maria is 6 months pregnant, with her big belly and breasts heavy with milk, she need work looking for a job in the newspaper she reads while drinking her coffee with her own breast milk.
Reading the newspaper in the employment section, she finds a vacancy in a new bakery, she needs an employee to help in the kitchen, Maria, without wasting time, changed and went quickly before because she didn't want to miss this opportunity. Antoine, the owner of the establishment, went to serve her and immediately saw Maria’s full breasts, full of milk, ready to be milked)!.

Maria: hello, I came because of the vacancy I found in the newspaper, it says that they needed help in the kitchen.

Antonie doesn't take her eyes off the girl's breasts and remembers her friend Gustave's success, hiring a woman to help distribute milk.

Antonie: oh yes, well we are a new company with few customers and employees, we still don't have shipments of milk today so we need a woman in the kitchen, and I think you have what it takes for the recipes we are going to prepare.

Maria knows what she has to do and this is the only way to earn money and accepts the proposal, Antonie "great let's start!"

Minigame: "Hands in the dough" press the arrow and complete what is missing with Maria's milk and when you have dough, knead between the breasts
Dish 1: 4 cups of coffee
Dish 2: 500ml for bread dough
Dish 3: 1 liter for condensed milk
Dish 4: knead the bread dough
Dish 5: knead the cookie dough

Sitting at the table tired Maria says to herself "I hope it's over, I'm exhausted" Antonie: looks a little tired, let's not wait that work is over, we have an order of cheeses and we need 10 liters of milk to make it, and That's why we have this milking machine, I'll help you with that.

Sex scene 1: turn, tits milking

Sex scene 2: daddy and mommy milking position

Sex scene 3: final milking standing

Exhausted sore nipples, Maria feels some pain besides her burning holes did not expect Antonie to have a big cock, Antonie satisfied with the work adding "Maria what a great job you have been doing, during your pregnancy I hope we pumped good liters of milk, can you come tomorrow? We've got a few gallons to fill and customers to satisfy." "Paying me the money I do what I can."
End!
Junior_p

Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:29 pm

this was Maria's story, lactation only, I'm writing a rude story! Wait!
Junior_p

Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:06 pm

This is the story of a call girl who accidentally got pregnant on the job.
Trixie is an innocent girl 6 months pregnant with a child, she was not famous for having big breasts, she was famous for having a big butt but now, thanks to her pregnancy, her breasts have grown and are now full of milk and attracting a lot of attention of men, earns a living as a call girl, even pregnant, she still dances at her boss's nightclub better known as Bad Boy, in addition to dancing, he still milks her poor breasts, drinking 3 to 5 liters every day! and to earn some money she sleeps with some men.
Trixie is on the dance floor bouncing her big breasts getting all the attention on her, all the men give her money while the other girls glare, now with all the attention on her she drives the men crazy when she turns her back showing her giant butt that also grew during pregnancy.

I walk into a room where the man who paid the most for one night with Trixie was standing.
Lost Trixie meets fellow dancer Valeria, "hey buddy is this room 33?"

Trixie thinks they are friends, but in reality the girl hates him. Valeria had a date with 4 studs, there were men left in the club because a girl wasn't doing her job right. Valeria says to herself "that bitch again, I'll pay her back for taking the attention of my males on the dance floor" this is the room you're looking for my friend.
Trixie had a surprise when she entered the room, the boys were already waiting for her naked "we were there for you darling, now you just get naked" red with embarrassment she takes off her shirt and the heavy plump breasts hit her belly, the boys had high erection as soon as they saw the juicy breasts. Trixie "oh my god" is now in front of 4 BBC who will make their holes burn all night, affectionately asks the guys "I'll do whatever you guys want but please take it slow" the guys look at each other with fake faces and tell her: okay, let's take it easy with you darling since you asked so nicely.

Sex scene 1: blowjob and masturbation

Trixie: they're so deep in my throat, but why did you start kicking my belly son? .. urrr he's cumming down my throat it's heading straight for my baby oh my son is covered in cum now.

Sex scene 2: double penetration

Trixie: two at once!? Slow down okay.

Ignoring them, they go to the bottom of the uterus, screams of pain at first are now exchanged good good moans.

Sex scene 3: double vaginal penetration

Trixie: hey wait what are you doing putting those two dicks in my pussy!?.

Without realizing it she can only feel the two of them at the same time ripping from her vagina, the baby inside her hits her belly in an act of discomfort. In the end, the two big dicks release liters of sperm inside that poor uterus, Trixie on the floor the other two dicks come on her big breasts.

Sitting on the floor covered in semen no longer feels her baby kicking in her belly and so she is relieved that that hard part of the gangbang is over "we can finally rest son" the tired guys rave "fuck you the best pregnant ready for the next round? " and so it went all night. The following month Trixie decided to go to the doctor because she noticed a lot of kicks in her belly, the doctor arrived with the news "Trixie you will have two more babies congratulations" End
Last edited by Junior_p on Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:08 am, edited 4 times in total.