New male star?

BigSabre

Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:20 pm

It'd be cool to see a new Giga-Chad like, meat head, Johnny Sins knock off, Goku/Ryu like character to turn up to the MnF land out of knowhere and just dominate all the girls.

Someone to give the girls the best and roughest sex they've ever had and just move onto the next

Maybe he could start outside the city, like in bimbo valley and slowly work his way into MnF metropolis? Seeing the red head, farmer girl with the freckles from Bimbo Valley would be great btw!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=goku+sh ... Ikp3nYihcM

https://www.google.com/search?q=Johnny+ ... mztEOWpZaM

I have no script or anything but the idea just came into my head
L4ever4life

Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:43 am

Personally, I’m not a big fan of jock type characters in Mnf games. I prefer underdog guys (scrawny, pervy or weird types like Baka, Watson, Kid Pervert or Strawhat) who realistically have no chance with these busty women. But who, through manipulation, being scummy or some other means, manage to end up with these women.

I find that a much more appealing story than strong good looking guy gets with girl cause of his looks. Like I do like the aspect of him dominating these girls but if he’s just some generic buff guy stand in for Goku, I wouldn’t really see the appeal if the story was from his perspective.
torotoro

Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:37 am

maybe he's like johnny bravo but for this game he finally suceeds at his mission
seylen

Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:37 pm

It's a great idea. It would be really nice to have such a character.
BakaIsBack

Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:35 pm

L4ever4life wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:43 am
Personally, I’m not a big fan of jock type characters in Mnf games. I prefer underdog guys (scrawny, pervy or weird types like Baka, Watson, Kid Pervert or Strawhat) who realistically have no chance with these busty women. But who, through manipulation, being scummy or some other means, manage to end up with these women.

I find that a much more appealing story than strong good looking guy gets with girl cause of his looks. Like I do like the aspect of him dominating these girls but if he’s just some generic buff guy stand in for Goku, I wouldn’t really see the appeal if the story was from his perspective.
Total agree, it’s more exciting when it’s the loser who gets to fuck super models.

That being said, I love when hot busty women cheat on their “Chad” husband for a cocky loser.