Artwork Downgrade??/ Low Effort Production?

JohnDoe101

Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:31 pm

Don't know if everyone agrees with me or not and this is just my opinion but I feel like the artwork for these games has gotten worse throughout the years. This goes for Vadim, Serega and Kosmos's games. Many of the popular characters just look bad now. It seems like the decline started to happen around 2018-2019. Also I feel the creators dont put as much effort into the games even with the high subscription pricing. How come they got rid of manual scenes, is it really that hard to program in these games? Maybe Im being picky just wanted to give my two cents and see others opinions.
Boob_Milker

Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:44 pm

The artwork really got bad as i notice with some characters like ms.claus she was fabulous in Xmas payrise 7 the pumple but in the last 2 parts it's kinda bad, the same with Ms.Megamounds
DarkNecros16

Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:48 am

Boob_Milker wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:44 pm
The artwork really got bad as i notice with some characters like ms.claus she was fabulous in Xmas payrise 7 the pumple but in the last 2 parts it's kinda bad, the same with Ms.Megamounds
Well, to be fair, the last 2 games of Xmas Payrise have been done by Vadim, while the Bumble and all the previous gamers were made by Serega, that's why the style looks too different.